Golf Lessons near me
Golf Lessons near me
It’s that time of the year and you are digging out your golf clubs for the forthcoming season and what should be the first thing on your mind? It should be how to find a good golf instructor for golf lessons near me, believe me to get you back on track where you left off last season you need at least one refresher golf lesson to get you back on track if not a course of golf lessons, so in this article I am going to give a few pointers on what to look for when looking for a good golf coach.
1. First and foremost ask a few friends or family members to recommend a good golf coach, recommendations are always good. Especially good ones!
2. Is the golf coach located locally for ease of attending the golf lessons
3. Is the golf coach a PGA Accredited Golf Professional
4. What is the hourly rate for a golf lesson
5. Does the golf coach offer an introductory session to establish a plan for your game
6. Does the golf coach offer a better hourly rate or a block booking rate for so many lessons paid for in advance?
7. Will the golf professional be available for you even when not having lessons I.E. will they be available for telephone calls or emails for any questions or concerns you may have.
8. Do they offer the newest technologies for the game I.E. Do their lessons include video content or statistics like on Trackman, for instance, if you have stats from the first lesson then you have something to refer back to when you are comparing your stats on moving forward and improvement throughout the lessons.
9. Can they give you some references of current pupils/students who they are coaching and that you can contact for feedback on the golf coach?
10. Last but not least, do they offer golf lessons out of hours to suit your working or family schedule, it’s no good picking a golf coach who is not available to suit your requirements.
These are the things that I always look out for when I am on the look out for a good golf coach, because once you find a golf coach that can enhance and improve your golf game it is well worth it, furthermore if the coach makes you feel relaxed and at ease your golf game will surely improve.
Here is another article I wrote about golf lessons versus buying new golf equipment – CLICK HERE to read the article.
I hope that this article golf lessons near me will help you along the way of getting a decent golf coach for this coming season, if you have any questions regarding this article please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below I will be glad to respond to any comments left.
Happy Golfing as Always.
Bogeys to Birdies