Zepp 2 Golf Review
Zepp 2 Golf Review
With the advancement of smartphone and tablet technology Zepp Golf has made it easier for all levels of golfers to analyse their golf swing instantly, this Zepp 2 Golf Review will look at the device and how it can add value to your golf game and how quickly and accurately it captures the important data you need to know so you can constructively improve your game without second guessing.
With its Bluetooth capability it is pretty simple to link up with whatever mobile device you have, with its evolvement it has a smaller and more compact sensor than its previous model, so connecting it to your mobile device via the Bluetooth LE it has been made easier to use for the consumer.
Some Unique Selling Points for you to consider – Zepp 2 Golf Review
• The Lightweight circular sensor can be charged via a USB Cable
• Automatic switch off if not used after 15 minutes to save power
• Restarting the sensor is easy and a click of a switch and reconnects again
• The Zepp 2 clips nicely onto the Velcro of your golf glove
• Once mounted on your glove you would not know it is there
• Once calibrated it is ready to transmit data to your iOS or Android
• The device can tell automatically if you are practice swinging or hitting a golf ball
• You can analyse each golf shot or collate several shots to compare collective data
• You can also put your smartphone in your pocket so you can measure your hip turn
• For each shot, you can see your club, hand and swing plane movements
• Goal setting can also be set on the device and video tips are also on hand
As Bluetooth golf swing sensors the Zepp 2 is more than likely one of the best swing improvement sensors out there in the marketplace, being attached to your golf glove instead of the golf shaft means it can easily be used with all of the golf clubs in your golf bag instead of having to put the device on several different clubs to capture the data either on the golf driving range or having a practice round on the golf course.
With the technology available in golf nowadays you are not going to get the 100% information that the top touring golf professionals get, bearing in mind that they get suited up in sensor device suits, but it is going to give you the data and information that you will need to improve your golf game.
The device is very affordable to a lot of golfers and will give you the data that you have always wanted but never had the opportunity before to get that information, so it is well within the grasp of all levels of golfers to fully understand their golf swing and improve on what they currently have, but capturing tempo data is a very good tool for all golfers to have, especially as you improve you can compare old information and data to your new data as you improve.
Personally, I believe that the Zepp 2 Golf System/Sensor is a great and informative piece of technology that will make your golf range visits and your practice rounds more informative and will give you constructive data and information you can build on whether you are beginning golfer or an advanced level golfer.
Overall the Zepp Golf 2 system is a useful, informative and fun system with a good use of video tips, which will give your practice a focus whether you are a beginner or a better player.
To find out more about this very smart and easy to use piece of brilliant technology to add to your golf game visit Amazon to either purchase or to read more – CLICK HERE.
I hope that this article Zepp 2 Golf Review was of use to your game and if you have any questions regarding this article please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below I will be glad to respond to any comments left.
Happy Golfing as Always.
Bogeys to Birdies
To read another article on a review between the Garmin Watch v Bushnell Range Finder CLICK HERE to read more.