TaylorMade Golf Bags
TaylorMade Golf Bags
Over the last few weeks even though we have been in no golf mode due to the nationwide lockdown, TaylorMade golf bags are well worth considering if you are looking for value and style, when we do eventually get back out on the golf course the ones listed below are well worth a look at depending on your personal preferences.
Dependent on whether you are looking for a carry or stand bag is the only real challenge you’ll have when making your choice for a TaylorMade golf bag, personally I always have a cart bag for the summer and then a carry bag for the colder months, this is a personal choice because it suits my game but you need to make a choice that suits your golf game and style.
This stylish looking golf carry/stand bag would suit the majority of golfers, I’ve had one of these for a couple of years now and it is still looking good. highly recommended.
- 9″ Top stand bag
- 7-Way top with a front integrated grab handle and two side grab handles with colour coordinated air mesh
- Light weight high-mount automatic stand system
- 4-Point adjustable backpack strap for maximum balance and comfort
- Towel loop and umbrella holder
- Available in different combinations black/blue, red/black, charcoal
- 6 strategically placed pockets
- Fur-lined valuables pocket
- Clothing pocket
- Golf Ball pocket and more
- 9″ 6-way top with 2 full length dividers
- Adjustable strap and padded back panel
- Lightweight high-mount automatic stand system
- 4 zipped accessory pockets
- Featuring velour lined waterproof valuables pocket
- Sleeve pocket for water bottle
- Caribiner clip for golf towel / mittens
- Button on rain cover – Weight 2.2 Kg / 4.8 lbs
This TaylorMade stand bag is a pretty good bargain for just under the £100 mark – click here to read more
If you are looking for a golf bag that really ticks all the boxes for your golf game, then you might need to look no further than this TaylorMade Pro Cart golf bag.
If you are a regular playing golfer and you are looking for a durable and robust golf bag, this could be the one you are looking for.
- 10″ Top cart bag
- 14-Way top with Two easy access Side handles
- Integrated grab handle for trolley user
- Extra large putter well divider
- Lightweight Stay rod construction
- Colour back/blue
- Key lock base to Keep bag firmly on trolley
- Padded shoulder strap for easy carrying
- 9 strategically placed pockets
- Including fur-lined valuables pocket
- Cooler pocket
- Golf ball pocket
- 10″ 14-way top with 3 full length dividers
- 2 full length apparel pockets
- 7 accessory pockets including dedicated rangefinder pocket
- Insulated water bottle / snack pocket
- Velour-lined waterproof valuables pocket
- Rain cover with button fastening
- Pen holder sleeve
- Carabiner clip for golf towel
- Single padded adjustable strap
- Weight 2.5 Kg / 5.5lbs
This is another golf bag that is reasonably priced at under the £100 too – click here to read more
Now this is the ultimate as far as you want to make a statement that you are a serious golfer with BIG balls to match, this is the one that says I don’t give a monkeys about the price I just want to look the ‘Dogs’ when I get on that first tee, I have never personally had one even though I do look the ‘Dogs’ on the first tee, it just wouldn’t fit in my car boot which is a selling point for me anyway! And for under the £200 mark its well worth a look.
- 15-way top with 3 full-length dividers
- Integrated extra-large putter well
- Durable polytube construction with anti-wear patch
- Key lock base to keep bag firmly on the trolley
- 8 total pockets
- It basically as all the trimmings as the bags above but just with a very big pocket for BIG balls!
- Colour available as shown white/grey/black trimmings
- And it won’t really cost you the national debt to have one – retailing just under the £300 mark
With the new season upon us, fingers crossed that the weather stays decent and we can get hitting those fairways sooner rather than later.
And don’t forget that TaylorMade also have an awesome range of other kit, their golf clubs are fantastic but sometimes a bit over priced for my liking, I suppose they have to pay the likes of Rory, Dustin and Tiger the big bucks so they have to recoup their investment somewhere, it just aint gonna be out of my pocket!
Their golf balls and golf gloves are really good too, their TP5 golf ball is takes a bit of beating – awesome golf ball.
For an older review on TaylorMade drivers have a flick over here if you feel you have the time or patience to read more bollocks on golf equipment, only joking – enjoy………………….here!